Elysia L. Richardson is a content writer and editor who covers addiction and substance abuse for Delphi Behavioral Health Group. Previously a writer and editor for various digital and print publications, she enjoys researching news in the recovery field and finding engaging ways to share information that helps improve people’s lives.
- Ropinirole Abuse: Is It an Addictive Narcotic? | High & Withdrawal
- Modafinil vs Adderall: Dosage, Side Effects, and Withdrawal
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Symptoms, Signs, and Timeline
- Does Isobutyl Nitrite Cause Brain Damage?
- Where Does Heroin Come From?
- Alcoholism in the Workplace
- Can MDMA Cause Depression?
- Adderall Withdrawal | Symptoms, Headache, Timeline
- How Does Adderall Affect Someone Who Doesn’t Struggle with ADHD or Narcolepsy?
- What You Should Know About Benzo Detox